- Past President Canadian Professional Handlers association.
- Winner of the Garry Macdonald trophy for top handler an unprecedented four times.
- Piloted four different dogs to number one all breed status
- Winner of the Wenrick trophy for sportsmanship.
- 25 years as a professional has shown 25 dogs to top ten all breed status.
- Winner of over 600 best in shows.
- Winner of 100 best in shows on one dog, the Iirish Setter “Mulldoon’s Dewit Great One”.
- Winner of multiple national specialties in Canada and the US.
- Takes great pride in the careers of past apprentices such as Adam, Jody,Jenny, Mar, Allie, Yvonne, Raymond to name a few.
- Lives in Milton Ontario Canada, has two sons – 18 year old Jamie and 3 year old Liam
|My family bred and showed Irish Setters (my father still breeds them), and as a junior I bred English Cockers. I made my ring début at the age of seven with one of our setters, and from then on I was very active (and successful) in Junior Showmanship, and the breed ring, with a variety of breeds.|
|I always wanted to be a handler, but before embarking on a handling career I worked for Garry MacDonald here in Canada, and for Bobby Stebbins in the States – gaining experience, honing my skills, and perfecting my craft…|
|I started handling professionally in 1986 (I lived in the back of my van), and in 1987 took the Irish Setter Ch. McCammon Impresario to Top Dog All Breeds (also setting a record as the youngest handler to have a Top Dog All Breeds).I’m one of only five handlers who has had more than one Top Dog All Breeds, and I’ve had a dog in the Top Ten All Breeds since 1991.|
|Look at the Top Ten Stars page for a gallery of these great dogs and their accomplishments, and check the Yesterday’s Stars page for a few of my other winners.Several highlights of my career so far include:|
The incomparable record of Adèle
Ch. Artizoé Colour of My Love
|The accomplishments of two great Beagles|
Ch. Lenergie Clancy Lower the Boom
Ch. Fircone Country Cousin
And, of course, the records set by the Great One ~ Piper..
Ch. Muldoon Dewitts Great One
|And if you’re interested in statistics, I’ve won 600+ Best in Shows but I’m afraid I’ve lost count of the number of Groups I’ve won or the number of dogs I’ve finished…|